JOIN THE RIDE
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
2/3 cup Brown Rice (dry, uncooked)
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 head Cauliflower (chopped into florets)
1/4 tsp Turmeric
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Thyme (dried)
2 tbsp Tahini
1 Garlic (clove, minced)
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Water
1 Avocado (sliced)
1/4 cup Cilantro (chopped)
1 tsp Sesame Seeds (for topping)
1. Preheat the oven to 400oF (204oC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cook the brown rice according to the directions on the package. Once finished cooking,
add the sea salt to the rice and mix.
3. While the rice cooks, add the cauliflower to a medium-sized bowl and toss with the
turmeric, paprika and thyme. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
4. In a small bowl whisk together the tahini, garlic, lemon juice and water. Set aside.
5. Divide the rice between bowls and top with cauliflower, avocado, cilantro and sesame
seeds. Drizzle the tahini dressing over top. Enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
Add protein to the dish such as baked tofu, chickpeas or grilled chicken.
No Brown Rice
Use jasmine rice, cauliflower rice, quinoa or millet instead.